General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The website is the property of Mr. Xavier Pelletier in its entirety, as well as all the rights relating thereto. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is systematically subject to the authorization of the owner. However, hypertext links to the site are authorized without specific requests.
The general conditions of sale described below detail the rights and obligations of XP Autographes and its customer in connection with the sale of the following goods : autographs / autographed documents.
Any service performed by XP Autographes therefore implies the buyer's full acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
2. Terms and Conditions
- Satisfied or refunded for 14 days. The price of the object will be fully refunded if the customer is disappointed with his purchase and if he returns it correctly packaged, 14 days maximum after having received it. Shipping costs will remain the responsibility of the buyer. The refund will be made within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the returned product.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
- Shipping fees are at the buyer’s expense (postal rate also includes packaging and processing costs).
- Insurance on deliveries is obligatory and is included in the shipping costs.
- The personal data that the buyer could transmit to us will never be, unless requested or written agreement, communicated to third parties.
3. Description of items
The description of the autographed items and/or autographs is the object of the utmost care, defects are systematically indicated. Images of the products have contractual value.
4. Order acceptance policy
Automatic registration systems are considered as proof for the nature, content and date of the order. XP Autographes confirms the order acceptance to the customer at the email address he has provided. The sale will not be concluded until this confirmation.
XP Autographes reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order.
Informations stated by the buyer when order taking, commit him : in case of an error in the wording of the recipient's address details, the seller cannot be held responsible for the impossibility in which it could be to deliver the product.
Prices of the products on sale are those in force on the day the order is taken. They are denominated in euros and do not include transport. Consequently, they will be increased by the shipping costs applicable on the day of the order.
XP Autographes reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, we undertake to invoice the products ordered at the prices indicated during the registration of the order.
Prices can be displayed in euros (€), US dollars ($) or pounds sterling (£).
The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, expressed all taxes included and including VAT for France and the countries of the European Community. This price includes the price of the products, as well as the handling, packaging, transport and delivery costs.
The price charged to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by XP Autographes. The price of the products is payable on the day of the actual order.
Payment is made according to your choice :
1. By Paypal / credit card via Paypal to email address [email protected]. In order to prove its confidence and seriousness, XP Autographes store is Paypal certified. Payment is made securely to preserve the confidentiality of your bank details (SSL security standard).
2. By check made out in euros and drawn on a French bank, payable to Xavier Pelletier. Send to the following address : Xavier Pelletier - 77 Corniche Bellevue - Entrance C31 - 06000 Nice - France.
3. By bank transfer to the Crédit Agricole Provence Côte d'Azur account in the name of Xavier Pelletier : Bank code 19106 / Bank code 00636 / Account number 43637534700 / Rib key 14. BIC code : AGRIFRPP891 / IBAN code : FR76 1910 6006 3643 6375 3470 014.
4. By mandate on behalf of Xavier Pelletier. Send to the following address : Xavier Pelletier - 77 Corniche Bellevue - Entrance C31 - 06000 Nice - France
5. By cash (registered delivery recommended). We can in no way be held responsible in the case of loss or non-receipt. Send to the following address: Xavier Pelletier - 77 Corniche Bellevue - Entrance C31 - 06000 Nice - France
Shipment will not be made until payment has been received and cashed. In addition, XP Autographes reserves the right to refuse any order and payment from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order.
7. Certificates of authenticity
We can provide a certificate of authenticity for each autograph purchased on our website, upon request, which must be made at the time of purchase or before shipment of your order. Our certificates are presented on the form of an unforgeable hologram sticker and must be stucked by us on the back of the autographed item. They cannot be delivered separately. On the other hand, a detailed invoice provided with each order and accessible from your personal customer account, will act as a certificate of guarantee and authenticity for life.
8. Shipping policy
After order confirmation, XP Autographes undertakes to deliver to its carrier (La Poste), all the references ordered by the buyer and this within a general period of 48 hours. This carrier (La Poste) undertakes to deliver the order to the address that the buyer provided. No order will be delivered “cash on delivery”.
In addition, for deliveries outside of France and Europe, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the importation of products, customs duty, value added taxes, and all other taxes due under the laws of the country receiving your order. XP Autographes releases itself from any legal responsibility if the payment of taxes was not made by the customer.
Any delays do not give the buyer the right to claim damages.
The customer will pay particular attention to checking the status of his order upon receipt. In terms of insurance, you have 48 hours to make any reservations with La Poste in the event of missing or damaged items.
Are considered as force majeure releasing the seller from his obligation to deliver, war, riot, fire, strikes and accidents. The goods always travel at the risk of the recipient, additional insurance payable by the buyer can be taken out on request.
This contract is subject to French law.
The responsibility of XP Autographes will, in any event, be limited to the amount of the order and can only be questioned for simple errors or omissions which could remain despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products.
In the event of difficulties in the application of this contract, it is desirable to seek above all an amicable solution.
Complaints or disputes will always be received with attentive goodwill, sincerity is always presumed in those who bother to explain their situations.
Otherwise, the “Tribunal de Commerce” of Nice is only competent, whatever the place of delivery and the method of payment accepted are.
In the event of difficulties in the application of the GTC, the customer has the possibility, before any mediation and any legal action, to seek an amicable solution, in particular with the help of a professional association of the branch, an association of consumers, the European online dispute resolution service or any other advice of its choice.
In the absence of an amicable solution, the customer may refer to the mediator free of charge:
10. Acceptance of terms and conditions
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of ordering, the special conditions of sale set out on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between XP Autographes and its customer, both parties accepting them without reservation. These general conditions of sale will prevail over any other conditions appearing in any other document, except prior, express and written derogation.
11. Legal information
It is obligatory to provide the personal informations collected for distance selling, these informations being essential for the processing and delivery of orders and the preparation of invoices. The defect of inquiry involves the non-validation of the order. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL). The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, which he can exercise with XP Autographes. In addition, XP Autographes undertakes not to communicate, free of charge or with consideration, the contact details of its customers to a third party.